Post by EagleDomiKnation on Dec 26, 2013 12:06:20 GMT -5
I'd take Mosley all day!! Not room for him on the depth chart unless Demeco Ryans gets sent packing as a cap casualty though. Mosley is a ILB correct? Ryans and Kendricks have done damn well together inside..but I love Mosley being depth.
1. HOU - Johnny Manziel, QB, Texas A&M - Texans will end up taking a QB with this pick. At least they should. Manziel has the ability to make shit happen something the Texans have lacked at QB.. well forever! It also doesn't hurt that he would be a home state boy.
2. TB(via STL, WAS) - Jadaveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina - TRADE. I don't normally predict trades in my mocks but I will here. TB is one great pass rusher away from having a dominate defense in my eyes. They really don't have a bunch of other big needs to fill in this years draft so they trade up and get a guy who can be Simeon Rice to McCoys Sapp and Davids Brooks.
3. JAC - Blake Bortles, QB, UCF - Jacksonville will have a big decision on there hands at the #3 spot. Especially if Clowney falls to them. I believe this pick will either be, the best QB on the board, the best tackle (Mathews or Robinson)or Clowney. Right now I am giving them Bortles as he is possibly the best QB in the draft and again hometown boy never hurts the fan base.
4. CLE - Sammy Watkins, WR, Clemson - The QB they really want is off the board in Manziel and Bridgewater just isn't doing it for them, so they take a prospect to make whoever's the next QB of Clevelands job a heck of a lot easier. Gordan, Watkins and Cameron? Sounds nice to me!
5. OAK - Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Louisville - Dennis Allen gets a guy he can work with. This is an instant upgrade over anything Oakland has now and will hopefully lead to them not picking in the top 5 again next year.
6. ATL - Kalil Mack, OLB/DE, Buffalo - Atlanta was 3rd last in sacks last season. They need to get to the QB. This pick is either Mack or Barr in my eyes and anyone else unless Clowney falls or someone else rises makes no sense!
7. STL(Via TB) - Greg Robinson, OT, Auburn - Rams trade back 5 spots and they still get one of the best players in the entire draft! Robinsn will try and keep Bradford healthy for a season and help the Rams compete in a very tough division.
8. MIN - Darqueze Dennard, CB, Michigan ST - With no QB worth taking at this point in the draft Minnesota goes for one of its other biggest needs and takes the best CB on the board in Dennard. This should improve Minnesotas secondary. They will have two young talented CBs who can grow together.
9. BUF - Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M - Buffalo needs a consistent target for Manuel to grow. Steve Johnson has shown that he can be good, but his production has been dropping since his breakout year getting less TDs every season. Mike Evans should not only help Manuel but he should help Steve get open more often especially in the redzone.
10. DET - Marquees Lee, WR, USC - Detroit gets a guy to take some of the heat of Calvin Johnson and gives Stafford another reliable target to throw too. This may be a bit of a reach, but from the times I have watched Lee play I believe he is easily talented enough to go this high in the draft.
11. TEN - Jake Mathews, OT, Texas A&M - Tennessee has tough choice here. Do they take Anthony Barr and improve their defense. Or do they take the Arguably best player in the entire draft who has miraculously fallen to them and who will replace one of their two tackles who they will lose in free agency the following year? They go with the latter.
12. NYG - Anthony Barr, OLB/DE, UCLA - This is soooo the type of pick the Giants would make. He will either come in and play the Von Miller role or put his hand in the dirt and be a DE. Either way he boosts the Giants pass rush from what it was last year.
13. STL - Haha Clinton-Dix, S, Alabama - The Rams have filled one need with Robinson now they fill another very large need with Dix (hehe, couldn't help myself). This may be seen as a bit of a reach but safety is such a huge need for the Rams that they will go ahead and take Clinton-Dix at this spot in the draft.
14. CHI - Kony Ealy, DE, Missouri - Chicago is likely going to lose Pepper as a cap casualty and with him goes the only consistent pass rusher they have on their defense. So they grab Ealy who may be raw but I believe will fit in nicely in Chicago.
15. PIT - Justin Gilbert, CB, Oklahoma ST - Ike Taylor is getting long in the tooth and really didn't play well last season. They need to get younger in their secondary soon or its going to be a rough transition.
16. DAL - Timmy Jernigan, DT, Florida ST - Dallas will take the best defensive lineman on the board as its easily their teams biggest weakness as of now. Ware could be a cap casualty and they really have nobody else. Jernigan should be an improvement over anything they have there now.
17. BAL - CJ Mosely, ILB, Alabama - Baltimore gets its Ray Lewis replacement. Daryl Smith played well but he isn't getting any younger. Jameel McClain will likely be released to clear up some cap space and Arthur Brown didn't show much last year and is more of a project. Mosely will step in and start day one for the Ravens.
18. NYJ - Eric Ebron, TE, North Carolina - The Jets need targets for Geno and TEs are good for young QBs. Ebron will come in and help Geno grow as a young QB.
19. MIA - Taylor Lewan, OT, Michigan - Do I really need to explain this?
20. ARI - Cyrus Kouandjio, OT, Alabama - Arizona has all the makings to be a playoff team. If they could just give Palmer some time to throw they would win some more games. A lot of people have Martin Ranked higher than Cyrus but I don't think Martin can play LT at the NFL level. I beleive Kouandjio can.
21. GB - Rasheed Hageman, DE/DT - Hageman will make Clay Mathews job a hell of a lot easier. QBs of opposing teams won't be happy with this pick.
22. PHI - Kelvin Benjamin, WR, Florida State - Both Cooper and Maclin are FA's this year. There are no secondary players worth taking at this point in the draft. So They grab a guy who compliment DeSean Jackson extremely well, ad give Foles another target to work with.
23. KC - Jace Amaro, TE, Texas Tech - Alex Smith isn't a great deep ball thrower. Its not that he can't do it its that he for the most part chooses not to. So a good TE would help their offense immensely. A guy who Smith can hit on short routes over the middle posses the ball and get so YAC yards. Amaro can be that guy.
24. CIN - Aaron Donald, DT, Pittsburgh - Donald is simply to talented to pass up here. He fills a need with the Bengals as well. Peko is getting older and isn't playing well and Atkins is coming off a torn ACL where he was out for almost the entire season. Donald could come in rotate with the two helping to keep them fresh and uninjured.
25. SD - Zack Martin, OT/OG, Notre Dame - San Diego gets a guy who is ranked pretty high by a lot of people to come in and play a postion that I believe will be more natural for him at RG. The more time they can give Phillip Rivers in the pocket the more games they will win.
26. CLE(via IND) - Derek Carr, QB, Fresno St - Cleveland bags a top notch WR and a solid QB in the first round. With a new coach and a new outlook the Browns could start turning it around soon.
27. NO - Calvin Pryor, S, Louisville - Malcolm Jenkins and is a free agent as well as MO keeps telling me he sucks. So the Saints will replace him with a younger guy who should give them a pretty damn good Safety tandem.
28. CAR - Brandon Cooks, WR, Oregon St - Carolina needs to find Steve Smiths successor and I think they get a very underrated WR in Cooks here. He won the Biletnikoff award this past season and was arguably the best WR in the NCAA. He is a similar size and play style to Smith so it shouldn't be to hard for Cam to get used to him.
29. NE - David Yankley, OG/OT, Stanford - Mankins is ageing and didnt' play well last season, so they bring Yankley as a replacement.
30. SF - Jason Verrett, CB , TCU - The 49ers need to replace Carlos Rodgers who didn't play very well last season as well as the fact that he will likely be released for cap reasons. Verrett is the best corner on the board and should fit nicely on their defense.
31. DEN - Dee Ford, DE, Auburn - Denver needs a pass rush. After watching Denver get blown out by the Seahawks a few things stood out. 1)Denvers D couldn't tackle worth shit. 2) Russel Wilson had hours to stand in the pocket and throw. And by the time the d-line got any penetration Wilson was out of the pocket. Phillips is a stop gap player who is a FA this year as well as he isn't getting any younger. So Denver grabs Dee Ford and is ecstatic about it.
32. SEA - Morgan Moses, OT, Virginia - Seattle could use to upgrade much other their line so they take Moses and stick him at RT. This should keep Seattle dominate in the run game.
Last Edit: Feb 11, 2014 17:24:53 GMT -5 by Jindred
"The Key to a woman's heart is through her parents.. Have sex with them and you're in!"
BUY PASSPORT ONLINE EUROPEAN PASSPORT NOVELTY PASSPORT buy european passport online
Jul 21, 2021 2:19:35 GMT -5
fakeidpromo1: BEST PLACE TO BUY FAKE/REAL, SOCIAL SECURITY CARD/SSN, PASSPORT, ID CARDS, DRIVERS LICENSE,(email@example.com) GREEN CARD, GUN LICENSE, VISA, BIRTH CERTIFICATE, IELTS, TOEFL, WORK PERMIT, UNIVERSITY CERTIFICATES
Jul 21, 2021 2:16:19 GMT -5
Divebitch: Nobody thinks that, aside from delusional Cowboy fans. We've all left, mostly for this place, for better or for worse, not necessarily in that order... prosportsrivals.com/ Come join us
Dec 20, 2019 21:32:44 GMT -5
michaelpp1: I'm new what's up.
Dec 18, 2019 20:18:59 GMT -5
michaelpp1: Marry Christmas to All
Dec 18, 2019 20:17:50 GMT -5
michaelpp1: Who on here thinks that the Cowboys are going to win out over the Eagles on Sunday.
Dec 18, 2019 20:16:11 GMT -5
Divebitch: LAB!!! Come on over! bigcheesy.proboards.com/ It's just been revitalized a week ago, small group right now, a few more coming. It's mostly for leagues, but most of us have been together many years now, so lots of general stuff too. Merry Christmas!
Dec 26, 2018 5:11:15 GMT -5
lostabroad2: Merry Christmas to all who used to post on these boards.
Dec 24, 2018 18:38:35 GMT -5
whysoserious: WTF Jindred? You still here? Among the ruins? hahaha. little whipper snappers ruined everything didnt they? haha. Hey man I know me and ur brother dont get along but I always kinda thought you were cool.
Dec 17, 2018 16:21:42 GMT -5
nflstreamslive: ((NFLpROHDTV.com))@@!!【WATCH™】@steelers vs. Eagles@ #watch@on nflprhdtv.com watch on shorturl.at/fmwAO
Aug 7, 2018 16:04:35 GMT -5
bigd51: And Divebitch... whenever you get this... let it be known, you're still my main Queen
May 19, 2018 21:34:20 GMT -5
bigd51: Well I'll be damned, this place is still alive and kickin'
May 19, 2018 21:33:17 GMT -5
edbo51: To all you Cleavland fans you should take Barkley #1still get a top three qb
Apr 26, 2018 14:56:05 GMT -5
Divebitch: Yo, EagleD - Eddie thought he unblocked your acct at CTM cutthemustard.proboards.com/ , but he did it wrong. It is now def unblocked. Hope all is well. I'll bet you've have a great week! Fly Eagles Fly!!!!!
Feb 10, 2018 17:28:07 GMT -5
larryb: Oh and so sorry about your dad Shaggy. Craig says so also. His mom is old and sick. Sometimes going fast is a blessing. She is going thru dementia and surgeries. Its sad. Larryb
Jan 3, 2018 1:30:59 GMT -5
larryb: Thanks Shaggzfate I miss the old days, but am enjoying the present times. Larryb
Jan 3, 2018 1:29:11 GMT -5
Shaggzfate: Oh LarryB how I've missed your orangutan butt. By far the best non-human account ever. Hi everybody!
Nov 5, 2017 15:47:39 GMT -5
ricqic42: i'm new whats up?
Oct 29, 2017 0:34:29 GMT -5